As Mike Fiore points out in his texting programs, text messages are a great way to get your partner to keep thinking about you throughout the day.
If you are busy at work or school it can be impossible to get away long enough to talk on the phone, but generally you should get a chance to send a text. So today I wanted to share my thoughts on some sweet texts to send to you boyfriend.
(That’s right this article is just for the girls! If you are a guy checkout this review I did of the Text Your Wife Into Bed program)
So, what sweets text messages can you send to your man to get him thinking about you and get him all revved up to see you later? Well if you’ve looked around online at all you have probably seen that most of the lists of sweet texts are pretty lame… Honestly I wonder who the heck writes these things?
After all, there is a fine line between sending a sweet text that will make him smile and sending him a text that is just plain old cheesy. (Sure a cheesy message here and their is funny, but you don’t want to overdo it!)
Here are a few sweet texts to send your boyfriend:
- I love you!! (sometimes a simple text is all that you need)
- Hey stud, just wanted to let you know that I’m thinking about you! (Guys won’t always admit it but they love being called names like stud and stallion)
- Hope you are having a great day sweetie! (Guys love to know that you are thinking about them and care about how their days are going)
- I hope you have sweet dreams, I know I will because I will be dreaming of you.
- I’ve had the biggest smile on my face all day….I’m really happy being with you
Another thing to remember is that guys are very visual, so if you can incorporate visual imagery into your texts it will really have a powerful effect on your guy.
There is a whole science to this that was developed my Michael Fiore, and it’s really pretty amazing what kind of response you can get from your man by send ing the right texts.
These sweet texts are particularly good if you feel like things have been cooling off at all and you want to keep his passion for you simmering… Watch the video where Michael explains how to use text messages to unlock his secret romantic side!